Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Into the well


A day of goodbyes, peeking through the school fence at the kids playing, gluttonous indulging in favorite foods in expectation of meals of questionable origin. It's hard to give up control for five weeks; to hand yourself over to this journey and allow it to touch and change you. I'm off and away! Fort Walton Beach-Atlanta-London-Singapore. 35 hours of traveling. I'm in the lounge in London now and already feel like I lost part of my consciousness along with a number of hours of time. Record snowstorm in the UK yesterday, but everything seems to be working now. I worked for someone in NY once who flew to London for a meeting and when it was finished flew right back to NY. You don't know how deep the rabbit hole is...but it sure is exciting to jump in.

No comments:

Post a Comment